Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Enviornmentally In Denial in-denial.




Dear Colleagues,

Environmentally
in
In Denial




The denial I confess
is not the denial I
need-to-confess but
can not not knowing
any better.

Same with laughing
at my self.

Where I can’s a piece
of cake. Ha & Ha:
makes me no never
mind; but where I
can not’s the problem.

Right there.

I’m tolerant except where
I am not, & that’s where
my psychic hazardous
waste raises hell: emerging
phenomena thickening my
toxic bozone layer.

Me, a generous man
except when up tight
holding on to what
I got.



At the Interface:
Borderland between
Can & Can’t
acknowledge & deny,
laugh & grimace;
I tolerate till I’m
tweaked & then must
needs invoke
My Principles
&
it’s like touchy
tetchy
ouch,
ooo,
oops,
oooff
damnit.
(my environ mentalism
in denial in-denial
Gold’s Gym
Kicking Inn.)



xxxooo, Fool’s Rush

No comments:

Post a Comment