Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Globule Warming




Dear Colleagues Across the Curriculum,

Globule Warming

“There is a great potential to
transform
our thinking
in a
way
that embraces sustain ability
so that when we say
‘sustain
ability problem solving,’
we’re
really teaching what that
means
in a real, hands on way…

Environ mental literacy is so

much more than just the physical
properties of the issue.”

M. Flood (The Echo Nov 9, 2007)


consciousness

Shrink
Shrank
Shrunk

the whole iceberg;
and then merely
the tip & now
only a snow
ball squat
on top of
the tip is
how I’ve
come to see my

consciousness
;

or sitting in a plastic
kiddy seat beeping
a rubber horn as
if driving the
auto-mobile:
a convenient toot.

Watch out: Consciousness
Coming thru.

Aiming
to save the world
with Buick intentions,
I’s berg aspirations and a
snow ball’s chance in hell.

Consciousness
:

my miner’s lamp; me:
assessing the true
nature of dark.

Consciousness:

this little lite of mind:
I’m gonna let it shine
let it shine: my total
eclipse of the sum.



xxxooo,
Presbyter & The Transforms

No comments:

Post a Comment