Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Notes From Fiction Class (Once Upon a Time)



Lab Notes from Class

Hypocrite!

Oh, yes, damnit
—it shows?
Got me again.
Bastard!

Patronizing, condescending
somabitch: can’t stand it
when you pat me on the
head like that,love it too:
not blind to your golden
intentions. .

You contradict yrself:
split infinitives, dangle
dangling elements all
over the page, miss
take & misconstrue
like anything.

Why don’t you write
decent sentences…
don’t likem small.
Size matters

Fascist!
Nazi!
Obamababy!

It’s adorable.

Really: I adore.
FRIENDLY converse
back & forth like swatting
towels in the locker room.
GOTCHA. Ooo yes Yes YES..

IT’s an Environmental issue:
as important as polar bears &
WWC energy consumption: the
cerebral & affective atmosphere
inside of which we swim, bitch
& banter,crack-wise, randomize,
stochasticize to access News from
Noise; and how else get smart &
smarter if we can’t be factoring-in
our dumb and dumber and Just
Getting Along?

Got to love it or I’m screwed.

IT,. I said.
Do I always have to be spelling
IT out? This isn’t your Hamill
Complex for crying out loud.

Put your I’s out.
Draw a cathedral together
& don't leave no child a
behind. Weep in the library!

SCHOOL MODE.
("leisure-time")


No comments:

Post a Comment