Friday, December 24, 2010

Let No Thing You Desire

Damaged by desire is what I mean
to say. Extra terrestrial aching &
no thing on earth will satisfy it,
no thing no no no,
damnit.

Damaged is what "damn"  means.
Or call it "vulnerable," or "wounded"
if you like, but "damned"  does the
trick & cuts to the bone. Consider:
Old School.

Damaged & damaging if  I do;
Damaged & damaging if I don't.

What a relief:

To know the feeling is no mistake,
not  error, no flaw, not  something
I left out, failed to do, omitted:  I'm
merely damned, is all:  Adderal &
Ritalyn not with standing,  Prozac
& lithium, analgesic anesthetic
don't make no never mind. .

Damaged.

Of course.

It's the denial & cover up etc.

This is gospel truth. Let nothing you dismay.
Hark the herald angels sing. Damned if you do
& Damned if you don't.do & all is well and
all is well and all manner of things is well.


Desire, damnit.
Of the stars.   .

No comments:

Post a Comment