Wednesday, January 30, 2013

LIKE ME?

Like ME?

Status Quotes. Tons of Angles.
Clanging Brass. I hear wind
Tress thrash. Like me. Really like me

Crows surf over the cornfield.
Horses huddle against the fence.
Like me, really like me.

Albeit I am a bitter old man. bully,
solipsist, narcissist, no doubt: don’t
I love the thrashing  of trees in gusts
over 50 miles per hour;  early morning
salmon sky? And cold.

Trolling for Facebook Fights, my  joy
de vivre: he  said, she  said:  putting IT
in  play—the spirit of  the Living Crisis
at any point in time for the time being.
.  
Crows like high wind. Surfing sky,  ecstatic.
Smoke signals from caves: how we just
get along. .Can  you read me now? Like me?

The world abounds in nice.    

“With no power to annul the elemental
evil in  him, though readily enough he
could hide it; apprehending the good,
but powerless to be it; a nature like
Claggart’s,  surcharged with energy
as  such natures almost invariably are,
what recourse is left to it but to recoil
upon itself and, like the  scorpion for
which the Creator  alone is responsible,
act out to  the end the part allotted it.”
Herman Melville

No comments:

Post a Comment