Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Rigor Be Gone: Gardening Withouit Tuxedos:


Rigor-Be-Gone
(Gardening Without Tuxedos
)
 
After reading the Syllabus (or should i say "silly-bus")
I felt three things. 1. this class should be an "easy A".
2. This Sam guy sure likes to talk, I wish he would get
to the damn point already! And 3. So we can only earn
8 points?


But the more I sit here and contemplate the unique style
of Sams teaching and what this syllabus means the more
excited I get for this "general education class". Wow!
A teacher who will excuse [ignore]  spelling and grammar
mistakes! Optional class time to present self work! 8 am
class time  that wont be devastating to my grade if I miss
some classes or show up late! How can this be?    


"You'll either Love a Scoville class or Hate a Scoville class."

Or at least that's what everyone tells me. after reading this
syllabus I am looking forward to discussing literature and
getting feed back on my writing. And what the hell, if this
unstructured format makes my organized life crazy, than I
guess I will know not to pursue Scoville classes in the future!



- A Shell Shocked Soldier

No comments:

Post a Comment