Monday, July 8, 2013

The Sound of 2 Hands Clapping

The Sound of 2 Hands Clapping

Good People on the one hand.
Bad People on the other hand. I have
been investigating this difference and
relationship seeing as it’s fundamental
to me and  to each of us  carrying the
distinction easily trippingly off the tongue
and  dividing  the whole in bifurcating
terms.   

(ok: those in the middle. neither Good
People or Bad People--luke warm: I spit
them out, so to speak, in manners of
speaking and as it were. They do nothing
at this point to forward my research. )

Yin and Yang, light & dark,  tame & wild,
ruly and unruly, determinate and
indeterminate, continuity and rupture,
reason and rapture.  You  might call me
a  fundamentalist reducing 
to root distinctions.
and I am and I bet I'm not the only one. It's a
good  thing. It's a bad thing. How could we live
without our Good & Eviling?

No comments:

Post a Comment