Wednesday, September 12, 2007

META Physical




Meta Physical

Not to be measured in the same
terms or category of logical
typing as meltdown by glaciers
& application pools, course
management, dogs on campus,
steep slope regulations, parking
places, video game violence,
migration without borders,
homeland security issues &
other instrumental sustainable
house keeping (eco logical)
concerns.

Psyche Logical

J’ Accuse

As for the people I am accusing,
I do not know them, I have never
seen them, and I bear them neither
ill will nor hatred. To me they are
mere entities, agents of harm to society.
The action I am taking is no more than
a radical measure to hasten the explosion
of truth and justice. I have but one passion:
to enlighten those who have been kept in
the dark, in the name of humanity which
has suffered so much and is entitled to
happiness. My fiery protest is simply
the cry of my very soul. Let them dare,
then, to bring me before a court of law
and let the enquiry take place in broad
daylight! I am waiting. With my
deepest respect, Sir. Émile Zola,
13th January 1898



The Accuser
always accuses
accurately
more or
less:

“this”
&
“that”—

my attention
deficient:

“here”
&
“there”

If it’s not
one thing
it’s another
my ignorance
ignores; if it’s
not what I’m
doing, it’s
what I’m
not doing :
damaged
&
damaging
if I do &
don’t do,
too.

Damned, damnit!
I’m not whining:
just describing
here: it is what
it is.

Can’t talk this old way
on Oprah of course.
“Vulnerable?”
Sure. “We’re all
vulnerabuuuulll
Oprah would easily
assert: looking at
an audience out
of the corner of
her eye.

But damned?
damaged &
damaging?

Hellno, I say.
Hell no!

xxxooo, Presbyter

No comments:

Post a Comment