Sunday, February 13, 2011

All I need is Love; Love is all I need;;

All I Need is Love
(Love is all I need)
 
I speak with tons of angles
but  have no love.

Clanging gong show: I  fathom
mystery, power point my brown
gnosis, force account ability to
smoothmountains,but not with love
no no no.

I might could sell out: regain
amateur  standing but can’t
go home again no no no.

So here's to you, Mrs. Robinson:
Jesus loves you more
than you
will know wo, wo, wo

 
God bless you please, Mrs.
Robinson:  Heaven holds a
place for those who pray
Hey, hey, hey...
hey, hey, hey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_jmDscGi7E

Got caught up in The Graduate, Friday nite
in between commercials waiting for Phil
Otterness to explain Tim McGraw's
ancestry.

Double barrel.  McGraw driving an SUV
up the east coast to learn of his connection
with George Washington.  The graduate
tooling  back & forth from L.A. to San
Francisco: Route 1 in a red Fiat

All for love  & love for all.

xxxooo, Crazy Ego

No comments:

Post a Comment