Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Resonance

Change Change Change
Common sense  rules don’t apply let
alone the fact that we live under them
anyway knowing better but not how
to change. Big Rules still inform but
their manifestations are always up for
grabs:  embodimental relativities,
cultural contingencies, conventional
conveniences--ways to skin the cat
& categories I get used to.

         Resonance.
Trying to strike a chord: not say
anything anyone doesn’t already
know: what good would that do?
Ring true & resonate a resounding
agree-ability: o yes I know what
you’re saying, like wise, I’m sure,
absolutely makes good sense to me.
& I want to appear a smarty, too,
while saying it: can’t deny the Ego's
due, this little light of mine, that
would be a crime--a cover up.

No comments:

Post a Comment