Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Gardening Without Tuxedos (Local Food)

Gardening Without Tuxedos .


We might could Cultivate the Inner Facebook
waiting to  come out in FacultyL  implicit, intrinsic,
longing to manifest virtually the original Groves of
Academe or at least Hyde Park--all of us laptop
dancers & technological mobile banners of  our
strange device: peripatetic  talkers, wondering as
we wander: what? what the?  what the hell? what
the hell deal is that? what the hell kind of a deal is
that deal? 


"IT"

Our  broad unspecified indicator that easily
accomplishes similar work as know-what-I'm -saying!
know- what-I-mean!  If  we don't spell IT out, there's
agreement about what IT is.  IT's raining we say. We
say:

Get IT?
I get IT, we reply.
IT don't make no never mind
 
as long  as we stay in-general.

IT's in specifics and devilish details  that IT starts to
break down and some wise guy says "well, what do you
mean  by IT?  and IT's  not fair,  and IT don't matter
and we don't just get along anymore.  IT's a shame.
IT's like God: hap happening happily until specified,
determined.

LIKE, I said.
Not IS. 
Know what I mean?
Know what I'm saying?
If I have to spell  IT out,
Forget about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment