Thursday, August 22, 2013

Epistemologic is Not For Everyone

Epistemology.

If I had a cat I’d call it Sneeze-Maker
& the name would carry blame/explain,
interpretation, because of my affect &
reasons why my nose runs.

Poison Ivy I call Itch-maker, same reasons. 
Rock:  I name hard,  seeing as that’s how it
feels to  ME however it might feel to  itself,
so to speak.

(Doubt Cat considers himself Sneeze Maker
or Poison Ivy an itch but my epistemology
don’t factor-in the other side of the
relationship & ratios etc.

Irrational.  Just my side makes the call and
names the names:you got a problem with that?.

Faculty:  I call The Rhino

         
.
Solid, stolid protective coating resistance to rice
and gadflies, impenetrable, heavy weight, heroic,
homeostatic (self-corrective) & homeland secure
—all its parts & partialities less than the whole
even in sum and so Rhino All the Way Down
through & through so  to speak, at least that’s how
I see it and how it occurs to me: thus the name &
designation:

                     Rhinoceros  

A good thing. Sustainable  Resilient.

 
A Simple Truth is Nothing  but a Lie
      (Levertov’s 3rd Dimension)

I hate piety
Fee Fie Faux Fum

           Best Practice:
           Listen (obey)
           You hear?

Father of faith went up the mountain to sacrifice
laughter& a surrogate  chuckle proved sufficient.

That he was listening was what’s at stake.

Barbara McClintock leans in to listen to her corn
shoots is why she got a noble prize, she explained.

Obedience. Best practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment