Sunday, September 29, 2013

A GOOD Critical Thinker


Humanities

Honestly,  it's more important
to me to be liked, really liked
than to be honest, really honest.
I'm telling the truth.

Are you a good critical thinker?
Can you see the flaws, fears,
discrepancies, gaps between
my words and my actions, my
principles and practices; acutely
sensitive to my generalizations,
over and  under statements,
inadequacy of my controlling
metaphors, pin the tale on my
snobbery & discrimination, my
self-serving elitism, my ad
hominabilia?

Slather me with facts, stats,
data, polls that demolish my
impoverished inventory?

If so: I need you to help
make the world  a better
place: so much wrong
to point out and expose.
Galore.


With my aims & goals & measurable
outcomes, my intents,
purpose, and
exquisite attention efficient focus: I
generate
monumental amounts of
right & wrong, correct & incorrect,

approval & disapproval, like & dislike,
love &
hate,  good & evil--these ratios
and relationships  to conjure as well as
massive attention  deficiency & ignore-
ance 
manufactured by my personal
ambition and agenda

I'm WHOLISTIC,  if not Holy. 
My niche & brand:  to jump claim
& embrace what my worthy peers,
colleagues, FB friends, & enemies
castigate. 

Ah c’est moi: you nail me,
am what I am: you got me –
what ever  it is you hate,
ritique, criticize, slam,
bam no-thank-you-
mam: I am.

Dumpster diving.
Don’t want it?
Mine!
Resource renewable & plenty
more where that comes from.
Free Lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment