Thursday, September 12, 2013

Sense, Nonsense, No Sense At Wall: these 3 Mothers Mother Invention.

Triad:
       Sense, Nonsense, &
         No Sense at All
   3 Mothers of Invention

  Here’s how I study
      Relationship

I make it my business. I rationalize
and reduce it to because & affect, to
reasons-why. I explain it & interpret
& classify &  characterize. Taxonomize; 
      That’s how I do it.

How I study Learning?

Reduce it to aims & goals & measurable
outcomes:  assess, valuate, and give it
a grade.  Otherwise, how would I know?

My Young Professionals

I often accuse my colleagues of gardening
in tuxedos. Dirty work and they insist on
staying clean and sober, stain-less steeled
--eschewing confusion and all the mess
that mothers invention.

Neat and Tidy, all done-up in formal world
pants. Sing hallelujah to the  choir then, and
be done with it. But don't be considering 
your self  gardener. Sheep herd, maybe but
even shepards  wore smelly wool coats  and 
slept in fields.

By Virtue of the Absurd.
 
Imagine leaving this out.  Not factoring it in.
NBR – nothing but rationality.  No frailing
banjos need apply.
Plunkety plunk
paradiddles  o my no. 

 
Foggy mountain break down?  Forget about it.
Can't explain a sphere
to Fred Flatland.  Wet
to Joe Fish.  Givem all 3 fingers.  Hope they
can listen. Obey.
 
Occupy This

No way can we get on the same page or pin-head.
We take up space.  It’s always either/or:  you
occupy it or I do.  King of the  mountain.
Truth be told?   No  foggy mountain
breaking down among true true
believers.   One  angel:
one pin-head.

No comments:

Post a Comment