Monday, July 13, 2015

Casting Aspersions

I throw stones, aspersions, mock, ridicule,
criticize, excoriate, because I don’t live in
a glass house and I embrace and cherish a
superior moral sense which justifies my love
and my condemnations. Dirty work but
enviable. Galore. “If only…” etc. I have a
calling  for it. Vocation. Discernment.
Discrimination. Talent.

I Can’t Handle the Truth.
I don’t have a leg to stand on.
Lactose intolerant
Gluten susceptible
Chronic fatigue
Attention Deficient
Hyper
Dyslectic
Manic Depressive
Cutter
Binger
Purger
Left-handed
Anxious
Restless Legs
Erectile Dysfunction
Low Testosterone
Dormitive Dysfunction.
Obsessive
Compulsive
Panic Disorder
Morphological Dismay
Low Self Esteem
Authority Resistance Compulsion
Homeland Security Concerns
Agoraphobia
Sociopathic
Nervous a lot if not all the time.
I could go on, but I can’t handle
the truth no doubt. 


WAITING FOR Gödel
There’s a theorem outside and
beyond my box and bubble  “like”
an immaculate conception: news
from beyond, unspotted by my
bias and belief, prejudice, and
conviction homeland security
system.

Information is what it is: higher
power kickstarting a whole systemic
recalibration impotent & powerless
to proceed without this genius
generator generating a generation.
“Like,” I said. Not “is.” There’s a

difference. Any day now.

No comments:

Post a Comment