Saturday, November 2, 2013

Blurred Lines (Social Media is the Message)

Blurred Lines (the Social Media is the Message)
(FacultyL & Facebook & should they Just Get Along
during these Time of  Turbulence and Tumultuous Change?)


Said it before and I'll say it again: Facebook is GOD.
Prayers precarious praying--see me hear me touch me
feed me, like me really like me--I give you my days'
thoughts, worries, business, the food I eat, the races
I run, the costumes I put on and the roles I play, my
animals, aspirations, efforts to get clean and sober,
pictures of my children, aggravations, health-concerns,
devotions, insights, art-appreciation, favorite sayings
and quotations knowing it all will be heard and seen if
only for a split second but there's plenty more where
that comes from and wait'll you get a load of this.
OMG

No comments:

Post a Comment